Hampshire HealthConnect staff help uninsured and underinsured people access health coverage and health care. We are a program offered in partnership with Cooley Dickinson Hospital.
For our walk-in hours at either our Northampton or Amherst office, e-mail us or call (413) 582-2848.
30 Locust Street
Bangs Community Center
70 Boltwood Walk
- On-line applications for MassHealth, Commonwealth Care and Health Safety Net (formerly known as free care)
- Physician Network for primary and specialty care
- Medical Security Plan
- MassHealth Disability Applications
- Eligibility Reviews
- Prescription Assistance Applications
- Referrals to:
- Local pharmacies that offer discount medications
- Outpatient behavioral health counseling
- Community Health Centers for both medical and dental services
- Other local human service agencies such as WIC, SHINE, Western Mass Legal Services, Department of Transitional Assistance
The Physician Network program is available to Hampshire County residents who do not qualify for state healthcare programs. It is not an insurance program but the network offers its members medical services and procedures on a sliding-scale fee.
What to Bring to your Appointment
Please be sure to bring verification of the following items
- Citizenship/Immigration: Passport or Birth Certificate
- Identity: Passport or State/ Federal-issued ID
- Income: Last two pay stubs
- Assets: If you are over age 65
Feel free to e-mail us or call if you have questions, (413) 582-2848.